After putting the top five testosterone boosters on the market to the ultimate test—the outright winner is undoubtedly Testogen.
This potent product, packed with 11 scientifically proven T-boosting ingredients, is the most effective and natural way to safely restore your vitality, enhance libido, boost muscle mass, and drop the unwanted pounds.
The Low Testosterone Problem
Since your teenage years, your testosterone has been on a downward curve. As this is a natural process associated with aging—the statistics show that it’s incredibly common.
The scary facts are:
- Between four to five million men suffer from low testosterone in the United States.1
- Your testosterone levels drop at the rate of one percent per year after the age of 30.2
- Around 43 percent of men over the age of 65 suffer from low testosterone levels.3
- Declining T-levels are accelerating—in 1987, men possessed 17 percent more testosterone compared to those of a similar age today.4
I’ve always led a reasonably active lifestyle—trying to ensure that I exercised frequently and ate a healthy diet.
However, once I entered my mid-30s—my body seemed to be operating in a lower gear. I just felt like I’d lost the vitality that had been present throughout my life. Work, sports, and daily tasks were becoming physically more challenging—and my lust for life kind of waned.
Although I found it annoying—I just put it down to becoming older—and something I had to accept.
But then, things took a turn for the worse.
Eventually, sex once a month was the most I could muster. Even my partner stimulating me had little effect on my sex-drive. She began to believe that I no longer found her attractive—to the point where I found her crying in despair alone in the bedroom.
I’d heard about testosterone boosters—and how they could help to raise libido—but I was skeptical. However, I decided to take the plunge. I sought out the top testosterone boosters on the market and decided to give them a try.
Through a five months of trial and error experimenting with these supplements—all of which slightly varied in their formulation—I found that Testogen was the most powerful of all.
I was a convert.
Let me show you why I consider Testogen to be the best testosterone booster currently available.
Overview of The Testosterone Boosters
Before we get into the serious detail behind Testogen, the best testosterone booster, here’s a quick overview of the five supplements I tested.
- BUY TESTOGEN | READ MY REVIEW
- BUY TESTO MAX | READ MY REVIEW
- BUY TESTRX | READ MY REVIEW
- BUY TESTOFUEL | READ MY REVIEW
- BUY PRIME MALE | READ MY REVIEW
Why Testosterone Booster Work?
Even the best testosterone booster on the market doesn’t contain any of the male hormone itself.
That’s the domain of steroids and TRT (testosterone replacement therapy)—which rely on delivering exogenous testosterone directly into the body—usually through the use of hypodermic needles.
While effective, they can induce side effects, including:
- Increased risk of prostate cancer.5
- Insomnia and interrupted sleep.
- Problems with the urinary tract.
- Elevated red blood cell production.
- Inhibition of natural testosterone creation.
How Do Testosterone Boosters Work?
The best testosterone booster will contain ingredients which science shows can:
- Encourage the testes to produce more testosterone.
- “Freeing” testosterone which has been tied to SHBG (sex hormone-binding globulin) rendering it unusable.
- Inhibiting the effects of the female hormone estrogen—which can otherwise restrict the power of testosterone.
As these supplements contain no synthetic steroids or hormones—they’re virtually side effect free. The ingredients are natural and will not impinge negatively on your physiology.
Is a Testosterone Booster Right for Me?
The best testosterone booster is the optimum route to elevate low T-levels. If you’re suffering from any of the following symptoms, your testosterone production may be restricted, and therefore benefit from supplementation:
- Lack of sexual interest and desire.6
- Problems attaining and/or sustaining an erection.7
- Reduction in the size of the testes (testicular atrophy).8
- Diminished semen production.9
- Tiredness and lethargy.10
- Lowered sensation during orgasm.
- Inhibited motivation.
- Hot flushes.
- Loss of self-confidence.
- Reduced muscle mass.11
- Increased likelihood of bone breaks and fractures.12
- Loss of body hair.13
- Elevated accumulation of body fat—especially around the abdomen.14
- Depression and lowered mood.15
Studies show that elevating T-levels are ideal for athletes and bodybuilders—increasing strength, muscle growth, and stamina.16
Why Am I Experiencing Low Testosterone Levels?
The combination of physiological, genetic, and environmental factors can contribute to low testosterone levels.
The most common reason is our age.
During puberty—your testosterone levels reached the highest level they will ever attain during your life. This massive surge in the male hormone powered your change from boyhood into manhood—driving muscle, penis, and testicular growth, encouraging body and facial hair, and lowering your voice.17
Then the decline begins.
Although the decrease in testosterone is initially gradual, you experience a rapid reduction around 50 years of age—being around 50 percent of previous levels.18
Scientists suggest that this decline (known as late-onset hypogonadism or male andropause) is due to the reduction of Leydig cells in the testes. These are the powerhouses that facilitate T-production, which replenish themselves less rapidly as every year passes.19
However, while advancing years are the most common cause of low T-levels, there are other factors which can have an impact, including:
- Genetics—the inherited genes from your parents influence how much testosterone your testes produce.20
- Poor diet.
- Over-exercising—extensive endurance sports can interfere with the HPTA (hypothalamus-pituitary-testes axis)—the signal from the brain to the testes to produce testosterone.21
- Obesity—experts have shown that those who are overweight exhibit lower testosterone production than men of a “normal” weight.22
- Poor sleep—testosterone is highest during REM (rapid eye movement) slumber.23
- Abuse of steroids—synthetic hormones can inhibit the production of testosterone.24
- Excessive alcohol consumption.25
How to Increase Testosterone Levels?
In scientific terms, doctors diagnose low testosterone when it drops below 280 to 300 ng/dl (nanograms per deciliter). To give you some idea of context, your T-count during puberty reaches 896 ng/dl reducing to around 400 ng/dl at the age of 40. 26 27
If testosterone levels do drop to the clinically defined low level—your physician may recommend TRT.
However, doctors only usually prescribe TRT in severe cases of hypogonadism. There are less invasive methods of elevating T-levels that are budget-friendly and only require small adjustments to your lifestyle.
A Healthy Diet
Studies show that nutritional intake plays a significant role in testosterone production. The poorer the diet—the lower your T-count.28
Avoiding excessive fat consumption—and ensuring you receive adequate amounts of zinc, magnesium, and vitamin D can help to maintain healthy androgen creation.29
Powerful T-boosting foods include:
Use Vitamin Supplementation
Sometimes your personal food preferences or intolerances can make the intake of the critical testosterone-enhancing vitamins and minerals tough.
As mentioned earlier in this Best Testosterone Booster article—excessive endurance exercise can lower testosterone production.
Studies show exercise, especially resistance training (weightlifting) heightens testosterone levels.30
In addition to causing cancer—smoking can rapidly interfere with testosterone production.
Research shows that using cigarettes reduces the potency of testosterone—inhibiting its ability to promote healthy hormones in the male body.31
As already explained in this Best Testosterone Booster article—REM sleep promotes testosterone production.
The more you sleep, the more of the vital androgen you will create.
You can improve the quality and duration of your slumber by avoiding stimulants such as caffeine before bedtime, partaking in sexual intercourse, and taking a warm bath before retiring.
Cut Back on Alcohol
Excessive alcohol consumption will lower T-levels—so don’t go crazy.
However, it’s not all bad news.
Research shows that enjoying an adult beverage a few times per week can actually increase your testosterone count.32
Use a Testosterone Booster
They’re probably the most effective tools to raise your testosterone count without the use of needles or exogenous testosterone.
Benefits of High Testosterone Levels
Using the best testosterone booster—and/or lifestyle changes to heighten testosterone—has numerous important benefits in your daily life.
These can include:
- Raising bone density.33
- Improving erection quality.34
- Lowering body fat.35
- Elevating libido.36
- Boosting energy levels.
- Improving sperm quality, volume, and fertility.37
- Heightening muscle growth.38
- Raising confidence and self-esteem.
- Inhibiting estrogen—lowering female traits such as fat accumulation and man-breasts (gynecomastia).39
- Promoting a healthy cardiovascular system.40
- Reducing anxiety—by restraining the power of the “stress hormone” cortisol.41
Natural Supplements To Increase Testosterone
You don’t need to take synthetic steroids to raise your testosterone levels. Nature has provided some severely potent enhancers that are completely side effect free.
Below are the most effective and scientifically proven T-raising compounds that should be included in the Best Testosterone Booster.
A flowering plant which scientists have shown can heighten sex drive and increase testosterone production.42
Some experts also believe that Tribulus can inhibit the action of SHBG—ensuring that existent testosterone isn’t “imprisoned” and rendered unusable.
This Meditteranean herb, like Tribulus, restricts the binding ability of SHBG.43
A potent aphrodisiac, which scientists have discovered heightens free testosterone, impairs the function of estrogen, and can raise fertility.44
One of the most effective T-boosting compounds known, although experts didn’t discover this ability until 2011.45
The compound which provides oysters with their aphrodisiac power. Zinc encourages the testes to produce more testosterone.46 Oysters are high in zinc.
Experts have illustrated that this mineral elevates testosterone creation—and is even more potent when combined with exercise.47
An amino acid, which under clinical conditions, elevates T-count.48
Nettle Leaf Extract
Researchers have illustrated the nettle leaf binds to SHBG—preventing it from imprisoning free testosterone.51
How to Choose the Best Testosterone Booster?
Here’s how the top T-boosters on the market compare.
- BUY TESTOGEN | READ MY REVIEW
- BUY TESTO MAX | READ MY REVIEW
- BUY TESTRX | READ MY REVIEW
- BUY TESTOFUEL | READ MY REVIEW
- BUY PRIME MALE | READ MY REVIEW
Before and After Testimonials
My personal belief that Testogen is the best testosterone booster appears to be mirrored by other users too. Here are genuine reviews from guys who have used this product:
“Very pleased with this product—I’m moving more weight in the gym and have harder erections!” -LFG
“I was skeptical at first, but after the first couple weeks, my skepticism was blown out of the water—my energy level has naturally shot through the roof. “ -Mike
“After two days of use, I’ve felt a difference already! My energy levels are up, and I’ve gone running two days in a row. This is something I haven’t done in quite a while.” -Eric
“Possibly the best testosterone booster I have tried. It’s the only one that really addresses the libido issue.” -Sam
How Does It Feel?
After just three to four days of using Testogen, I was feeling more energized. It had almost become an effort to get out of bed in the mornings. But now, I was feeling alert and ready to tackle the day ahead.
How Fast Do I See Results?
One of the most astounding things I found using Testogen was that you don’t have to wait long to feel a massive difference.
Here are some details from my Testogen diary.
Within just 3-4 days, I noticed that my energy levels were beginning to rise. I was feeling more enthused about going to work and hitting the gym.
By the third week—my energy was still rising. I believe partly to the improved sleep I was now enjoying every night. Whereas before I was waking every few hours, I was now in sound slumber for a continuous 7-8 hours.
After five weeks, my desire for sex was as strong as I could remember. I think my partner may have even been getting a little annoyed by my rampant needs. What’s more, while before I didn’t exactly have issues in the erection department, I swear they were harder and allowing me to last longer.
All the benefits I received from taking Testogen, the best testosterone booster, were too good to be lost again.
Hence, since my first trial of this supplement—I haven’t stopped taking it.
What to Look For Before Buying T-Booster?
If you type best testosterone booster into Google, your results will show hundreds of sites, all purporting to sell the most effective T-enhancing supplements on the market.
Here are my top tips for buying the best testosterone booster:
- Always head over to the official website to ensure you’re buying the genuine original product.
- Checks forums and reddits for genuine customer testimonials.
- Look for discounts—the best testosterone boosters will offer deals when bulk buying.
- Research the company behind the supplement—is it well-established and with a respected reputation in the nutrition industry?
- Ensure the ingredients in the T-booster are quantified—the best testosterone booster will have individual doses listed on the label, the worst examples hide these in proprietary blends.
- Check that the T-boosting compounds are scientifically proven—use this article as a checklist.
- Look for a guarantee—the best testosterone booster will offer an extended return policy.
- Examine whether the product ships to your country of residence.
- Research how long delivery takes—the sooner you receive your testosterone booster, the quicker your libido will return.
What Packet Sizes Are Available for These Products?
The best testosterone booster will enable you to buy in bulk—providing three main advantages:
- The more you buy, the cheaper the product becomes per unit.
- It prevents frequent reordering.
- It ensures you’re not left without the product once a bottle is exhausted—leading your T-levels to drop again.
Here are the current offers available from the top five testosterone boosters I tested.
Testogen (Read My Review)
- One month’s supply $59.99
- Two month’s supply (with a 3rd bottle included free) $119.99
- Three month’s supply (with 2 further free bottles) $179.99
Testo Max (Read My Review)
- One month’s supply $59.99
- Two month’s supply (with a 3rd bottle included free) $119.98
TestRX (Read My Review)
- One month’s supply $69.95
- Two month’s supply $129.95 (saving $10.00)
- Three month’s supply $179.95 (saving $30.00)
- Four month’s supply $239.95 (saving $40.00)
- Five month’s supply $299.95 (saving $50.00)
- Six month’s supply $339.95 (saving $80.00)
TestoFuel (Read My Review)
- One month’s supply $65.00
- Two month’s supply $130.00
- Three month’s supply (with a 4th bottle included free) $195.00
Prime Male (Read My Review)
- One month’s supply $69.00
- Two month’s supply $138.00
- Three month’s supply (with a 4th bottle included free) $207.00
When To Take My T-Booster?
Once you have selected your best testosterone booster, in my opinion – Testogen, it’s crucial that you take it consistently.
Always read the manufacturer’s instructions before use—although usually, they provide directions to take the testosterone booster first thing in the morning.
The longer you use the supplement—the more impressive the results. While your energy and libido may rise in the first few weeks—for fat loss, muscle gain, and insatiable sexual appetite improvements—I recommend you use the product for at least two to three months.
What Are the Side Effects of Testosterone Boosters?
As a natural product, the best testosterone booster shouldn’t induce any severe side effects.
That being said, some guys do respond differently.
In a minority of cases, users have reported experiencing:
Best Testosterone Booster FAQ
“Are Testosterone Boosters Legal?”
Unlike synthetic steroids, testosterone boosters can be purchased legally over the counter.
“Will Testosterone Boosters Shrink My Balls?”
Unlike steroids, T-boosters do not impact negatively on your penis, heart, testes, or natural testosterone production.
“Can Anyone Use Testosterone Boosters?”
“Are Testosterone Boosters Addictive?”
Unlike some illegal drugs, testosterone boosters are not habit-forming.
That being said, you may become addicted to the sexual performance benefits they provide.
Review of the 5 Best Supplements That Increase Testosterone
I’ve made no secret that for me, Testogen is the best testosterone booster on the market.
However, that’s not to say the other products are worthless. Here’s a brief rundown of the top products.
The supplement which I consider to be the best testosterone booster available.
Testogen packs in 11 proven T-boosting ingredients—more than any other supplement in the top five. If you were to create a compound checklist that all other T-boosters should be measured against—Testogen has it.
The guys at respected nutritionists Wolfson Berg Ltd have put together this powerful formulation to ensure that every aspect of T-boosting is addressed—increasing production, inhibiting estrogen, and freeing bound testosterone.
- 60-day guarantee.
- Contains only scientifically proven T-boosting ingredients.
- No filler compounds.
- Ideally dosed.
- May be too intense for some users.
- Shorter money-back guarantee period than Test RX.
The manufacturers have angled this testosterone booster primarily at the bodybuilding market—the guys who are looking to make immense mass gains through their training.
Eight of the eleven ingredients are scientifically proven—just not enough to make it to the top of the best testosterone booster list.
This supplement also includes Bioperine, a black pepper extract, which can elevate absorption of the other ingredients increasing its efficacy. 52
- Well-researched T-enhancing compounds.
- Free worldwide shipping.
- Can be stacked with other CrazyBulk products.
A solid performer that deserves a mention in any best testosterone booster review.
On the positive side, all the ingredients are scientifically substantiated T-boosters and are included in doses that are effective for raising testosterone. Additionally, the company behind the product offers impressive discounts when the product is purchased in bulk.
However, with just seven compounds included in the formulation—it didn’t feel as potent as Testogen or Testo Max to me.
- Seven ingredients, all of which heighten testosterone.
- No proprietary blends.
- Substantial discounts for bulk buying.
- Little information exists about the manufacturer.
- Too few ingredients to be the best testosterone booster.
- Not suitable for vegans.
A similar formulation to Testogen—including fenugreek, d-aspartic acid, vitamin B6, ginseng, and zinc. All well-researched T-boosters.
Yet, in comparison with Testogen, it lags behind.
Some of the ingredients—such as vitamin B6 and d-aspartic acid are slightly underdosed—rendering them less effective. Furthermore, it includes oyster extract—which while a proven aphrodisiac—has low T-enhancing properties.53
Still, it’s a reliable supplement that will elevate T-levels and comes with zero testosterone booster side effects.
- Although not as potent as Testogen—it remains effective and deserves to be in the top 5 best testosterone booster reviews.
- Zero side effects reported.
- Respected manufacturer.
- While the ingredients will raise T-levels—larger doses would improve their power.
- Does not include nettle leaf.
A supplement that nutritionists have formulated specifically for the older generation.
In addition to the proven T-boosting compounds such as d-aspartic acid, boron, and zinc—it also contains a few ingredients primarily for the more mature male.
These include mucuna pruriens, which is thought to alleviate the stress and tension you might feel more severely as an older person. Furthermore, Prime Male is dosed with luteolin—an antioxidant that may prevent estrogen creation—which leads to fat accumulation and gynecomastia. 54 55 56
- Possible the best testosterone booster for men in their later years.
- No proprietary blends.
- 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Free USA and UK shipping.
- Only available from the official Prime Male website.
- Does not include fenugreek.
- Users under 50 years may find that some ingredients offer no benefits.
From my own experience, I have to rank Testogen as the best testosterone booster. I found that this supplement, above all others, had the most significant effect on raising my libido, building muscle, improving my energy levels, and dropping my excess weight.
From an analytical perspective, Testogen stands out as well, as the best testosterone booster because it:
- Contains 11 scientifically proven T-boosting ingredients—more than any other in this article.
- Of those—each one is neither underdosed nor oversupplied—the ideal quantities to be effective.
- Comes from one of the most respected supplement manufacturers.
- Offers impressive bulk discounts.
- Is side-effect free.
- Delivers free worldwide.
I am not exaggerating when I say that Testogen turned my life around—I’m sure it can do the same for you.